Sunday, March 23, 2014

First A Little About Me...

It's been a long time coming, but I am finally getting around to starting this blog so that I can dump all my knowledge in small edible pieces on anyone who cares about their skin and health. 

Eating healthy, physical fitness and beauty have been my passion all my life. Currently, I am in my mid-40s and get mistaken for being 30 or younger all the time. People are usually in complete shock to find out my real age. My lifestyle has a lot to do with this: 
  • I don't smoke or do drugs
  • Drink in moderation
  • Am a vegetarian
  • Keep my stress levels to a minimum
  • Get lots of sleep: 7-9 hours
  • Am an avid walker & hiker
  • I don't bake myself in the sun - NEVER tan my face
  • Do regular Tripollar Radio Frequency treatments to keep my body's collagen and elastin production optimized. This treatment reduces wrinkles, tightens skin, and helps to decrease fat and cellulite.
  • Use natural skin care products with performance ingredients (I will expand upon this in future posts).

I honestly believe that I will continue to look better and better with age - instead of the opposite. It would give me great joy to help all of you in your quest to look better and feel better. It really isn't difficult, but there is no magic wand or one single thing you can do to fix everything. Beauty is a lifestyle. Once you obtain the knowledge, adjust your mind-set and commit to doing your part, it becomes second nature. You won't feel a sense of deprivation, you will feel a sense of accomplishment, greater self-confidence, and a sense that not only are your doing better for yourself, but for the world.

With this blog I hope to be able to educate you about skin care ingredients, give you how-to tips on caring for your skin type, talk about the latest innovations in skin and body care, educate you on the importance of proper diet, and raise your level of awareness of the different facets of the beauty industry. If at any time you have any questions or want me to discuss a particular topic of concern to you, feel free to email me and let me know.


When you know better - you do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment